Vacancy Announcement for QA Engineer
- Must have 1+ years of experience in similar position
- Good knowledge in testing for all platform (Mobile and Web applications)
- Capable in App Navigation flow and UI/UX testing
- Good exposure to SDLC
- Have excellent communication skills and experience in interacting with clients
- Ability to suggest product improvement features and functionalities
- Good Experience in Smoke Testing, Black Box Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing & Database Testing
- Basic knowledge of database queries
- Knowledge of Automation Testing is a plus point.
- Suggest, implement and update software Quality assurance practices and process
- Prepare and execute comprehensive test plan
- Execute testing for all platform products (Mobile and Web applications)
- Review Functional Non-Functional Requirements, Bugs and Improvement.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting
- Take full responsibility of the testing to ensure product quality
- Perform different test to ensure product quality
Interested candidates can submit a cover letter explaining with evidence how you
meet the required criteria along with your recent CV/resume via email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
with “QA Engineer” in the subject line.